SLIconnect Online Learning
SLIconnect is Here!
Saint Luke Institute's expert knowledge is now online, with practical tools for a healthy life and ministry, experienced presenters in psychological and spiritual health, and online programs designed for individual skill-building, and group learning and discussion. Sign up for the Strength Journey and Bridge for Christ webinar series and give one hour each month for your human formation.
Watch our video to learn more and register.
2013 SLIconnect Topics
- Navigating Difficult Personalities: Strategies for Success (Emily Cash, Psy.D.)
- Growing in Relationship with God: Lectio Divina (Rev. Joseph Chalmers, O Carm)
- Deepening Your Strength Journey: Creating a Life Worth Living (Rev. Hugh Lagan, SMA, Psy.D.)
- Managing Your Emotions: Dealing with Stress Successfully (Maria Kereshi, Psy.D.)
- Boundaries and Ministerial Effectiveness (Emily Cash, Psy.D.)
- Introduction to Human Formation: Benchmarks for Seminarians and Men in Religious Formation (Br. John-Mark Falkenhein, OSB, Ph.D.)
- And more!