Saint Luke Institute offers formation and education programs and services to foster the healthy human development and well-being of men and women serving in ministry in the Catholic Church.
In-person workshops provide the opportunity for in-depth learning and skill building. We offer expert speakers and facilitators and will work with you to tailor workshops to your needs.
Below is a partial list of our workshop and presentation topics.
- Preventing Ministry Burnout
- Boundaries and Ministerial Effectiveness
- Understanding Behavior Addictions
- Developing Skills for Bridging Divides
- Stress Management
- Integrating Spiritual and Psychological Well-Being
- Forgiving What We Cannot Forget
- Embracing Transition
- Authentic Celibate Chastity
- Conflict Management
- Faces of Depression
- Strength-Based Ministry
- Self-Care and Resiliency
- Ministry in the Technology Age
- Navigating Challenging Personalities
- Dementia: Supporting Aging with Grace and Joy
Walking into the Light:
Realities of the Internet
One of the most popular workshops we offer, Walking into the Light: Realities of the Internet has been presented to dioceses and religious communities across the United States and in the United Kingdom.
This workshop on Internet pornography and ministry provides an overview of the Internet as a new pastoral vulnerability, identifies risk factors and provides access to solutions. Choose from different sessions to adapt the workshop to your group: clergy, religious, diocesan and school staff, and parents. Get details on the session options here!
Brief versions of this workshop are available online as a recorded webinar and an e-workshop. Visit SLIconnect.org for details.
Also of interest:
Msgr. Steve Rossetti's free video, "Healing from Cybersex: A Guide for Confessors and Spiritual Directors"