Saint Luke Institute offers formation and education programs and services to foster the healthy human development and well-being of men and women serving in ministry in the Catholic Church.
In-person workshops provide the opportunity for in-depth learning and skill building. We offer expert speakers and facilitators and will work with you to tailor workshops to your needs.
Below is a partial list of workshop and presentation topics we offer. Saint Luke Institute also cosponsors the bi-annual Critical Personnel Issues conference.
- Surviving Major Changes on Life’s Journey
- The Inside Story on Retirement and Right-sizing
- Emotional Intelligence
- Forgiving What We Cannot Forget
- Understanding Depression
- Stress Management
- Understanding Addictions and Their Impact
- Strength-Based Ministry
- Self-Care and Resiliency
- Walking into the Light: Realities of the Internet
- Navigating Complicated Disorders
- Communication Skills and Effective Conflict Management
- Effective Interventions
- Boundaries and Ministerial Effectiveness
- Authentic Chastity
- Intimacy in Religious Life
Walking into the Light: Realities of the Internet
One of the most popular workshops we offer, Walking into the Light: Realities of the Internet has been presented to dioceses and religious communities across the United States and in the United Kingdom. This workshop on Internet pornography and ministry provides an overview of the Internet as a new pastoral vulnerability, identifies risk factors and provides access to solutions. Choose from different sessions to adapt the workshop to your group: clergy, religious, diocesan and school staff, and parents. Get details on the session options here!
Brief versions of this workshop are available online as a recorded webinar and an e-workshop. Visit SLIconnect.org for details.